Events for December 2017
- Climate Change Summit Report11:00 amBart Kirk will recount his experience attending the Climate Change Summit with Al Gore.
- Climate Change Summit Report11:00 am
- Meeting for Business11:00 am
- Annual Christmas Potluck Dinner12:00 amCome one, come all... family, friends and their friends. Just before eating we will need a little help setting up the benches in preparation for our Christmas Eve program.
- Annual Christmas Potluck Dinner12:00 am
- Third Annual Contemplative Christmas Eve Service4:00 pmThird Annual Contemplative Christmas Eve Service at Sadsbury Meeting House, 4 - 5 pm. All are welcome. Come away from the hustle and bustle and join us for a contemplative hour of poetry, silence and music by the fireplace in one of the oldest houses of worship in Lancaster County, Sadsbury Friends Meeting. Demonstrate the passion, hope and light of Christmas through lighting candles with others who share your desire for something deeper and quieter than what our consumer culture offers us this time of year. Vocal and piano music will be provided by college student Landry Krebs and her father, Matt. This special Christmas Eve Service (Sunday, December 24) is from 4-5 pm at 1089 Simmontown Road (1/2 mile east of Rt. 41), Gap, PA. All are invited to stay afterwards for refreshments downstairs. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Sadsbury Friends Meeting at email@example.com or call 484-985-0454.
- Third Annual Contemplative Christmas Eve Service4:00 pm
- Soup, Song and Simplicity discussion11:00 amWho should the beneficiary be? Bring your suggestions and opinions.
- Soup, Song and Simplicity discussion11:00 am