Events for December 2016
- Meeting for Business11:00 am
- Holiday Potluck Dinner11:00 amCome one, come all! to celebrate the season and our fellowship. Bring a potluck dish and your friendly faces.
- Holiday Potluck Dinner11:00 am
- Open Forum / Bradford Holiday Sing11:00 am
- Contemplative Christmas Eve4:00 pmCome experience an hour set aside for quiet reflection on the heart of Christmas. While a warm fire snaps in the hearth, let the subtle light of flickering candles, live violin music and special readings deepen your connection to the gift, light and hope of Christmas. During the service, as the light outside dims, we will be lighting candles within. If you wish, please bring a candle and candle holder from your home that will be used in a lighting ceremony during the service. We would love to have you join us as we all step away from the hurried pace of the holiday season. Let this afternoon hour quiet you and draw you to the heart and meaning of Christmas in one of the oldest houses of worship in Lancaster County, Sadsbury Friends Meeting, 1089 Simmontown Road (1/2 mile East of Rte 41), Gap, PA. This special Christmas Eve service (Saturday, December 24) is from 4-5 pm. Stay afterwards for refreshments, hot chocolate, hot mulled cider and fellowship.
- Contemplative Christmas Eve4:00 pm
- Merry Christmas11:00 am