Events for October 2012
- Soup, Song and Simplicity planning session and Discussion of the 10th Query11:00 am
- Craft Night7:00 pmCall Janet Parlett for location 484-798-9097
- Craft Night7:00 pm
- John Woolman11:00 amContinued presentation and discussion by Janet Parlett
- John Woolman11:00 am
- Fall Work Day9:00 amCoffee, Cider and Doughnuts will be served starting 9am. Light duties will be required but many hands are needed. If you are a member or attender, we ask you contribute to the upkeep of our beloved meetinghouse. We can have some fellowship as well if you bring a bag lunch. Cookies will be served. See you there.
- Fall Work Day9:00 am
- Quarterly Meeting at Chambersburg Friends Meeting10:15 amSadsbury will be open for worship.
- Quarterly Meeting at Chambersburg Friends Meeting10:15 am
- Shape Note Sacred Harp Singing9:00 amEveryone is welcome to listen, enjoy and sing. Potluck Lunch.
- Shape Note Sacred Harp Singing9:00 am
- Quaker History11:00 amConnie Webster will continue with tales of our Quaker beginnings.
- Quaker History11:00 am